Thursday 22 January 2015

Happy New 2O15 and Personal Update ❤

Hi again friends, (This post can be quite personal: Stated in title )

I have been slacking a bit on my blog but ofcourse, I will never neglect it. I have been catching up with a lot of things in preparation for my university course again since I am going to another university studying a more serious degree. I got so much priorities to sort out and sometimes, it's making me so stressed, haha. But I do try and make myself have a breathe-r and relax from time to time. I also, got employed in Debenhams as a temporary restaurant assistant to save up and build more experience for my resume. How fun. It was definitely a good experience and they have a really good working team. I had my drama from time to time there, but I am glad that I have finished my contract thus, saving me from actually quitting lol. I'm proud of myself.

I have accumulated a lot of products to review for my blog and I cannot wait to share it with you all. There are just a few products that weren't working for me properly but the rest are just -- well they changed my life and made me love makeup even more. Lets just put it that way.

I haven't been watching a lot of Youtube Guru's lately since I have soo much to catch up on. However, I do visit my asian friends Youtube channels as well as other blogs. I guess, it is easier if you just find a blog post that is solely dedicated to a product you are looking to purchase or know.

Back a couple of blogposts ago, I have listed a few topics that I will be covering but, unfortunately some cannot be continued. I have now marked those blog post with an indication of (X).

List of blogposts:
  1. Contouring & Highlighting -- Products and Demo
  2. Hair Update -- Colouring, Caring & Products
  3. Arabian Inspired Makeup Looks 
  4. Favourite Highlighters -- Dupes (3 Seperate Posts via undertones)
  5. Review on Desio Lens (Desio VS Geo Lens Yes Style) 
  6. Vlogs.
  7. Update on Everyday Makeup Routine (LINK)
  8. Valentines Inspired Makeup 
Thank you for keeping up with me,
I am very grateful that you have the time to read this.

My first makeup related blog post will be up; later on today.

Love y'all,
Sette Ventura ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)